Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Nursing Mama's Wishlist

I know it isn't anywhere near Christmas but I'm starting my wishlist early this year. I want these nursing necklace. Babygirl is only 3 weeks and her hands are already curious and fidgety. Today she took interest in the inside straps of my nursing bra; had her tiny hand hooked on it the whole time she ate. These necklaces claim many benefits for mama and baby. Plus, they are just so stylish!

Aqua and green makes me feel like a serene and calm mama. I found this one at Mommyneckaces.com





These are made by Etno Mama on Etsy.com
She found the organic wood buttons from a local woodworker. My favorite button is the Oak which is the larger square-ish one. In the picture below, it is shown with a red or green bead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment